2005-10-24

Leaving Soon...

So I work a full day today, be at the airport by midnight, and my plane leaves Bangalore around 2am. Two-hour layover in Frankfurt, home at Dulles by 1:40pm, God willing. 20 hours of traveling in a little over 11 hours. Boggles the mind.

I was hoping to come back to the hotel later on and nap, but the latest they're willing to extend my checkout is 2pm. So I might as well pack up now, come back after lunch and put my bags in their storage. Or, I could just check out this morning... Nah, I might want to come back here for lunch or something. I'll still get packed now though, and maybe just go to the airport early, I think they might have a business-class lounge, nap there.

OK, so keep the lamps lit, I'm on my way soon. It's been an incredible experience, as you can tell from my earlier entries. Might help to start at the beginning, I'm going to send an email out to everyone now rather than wait till I get home, since I'll most likely be sleeping a good bit of Thursday.

I'll just run through the trip's blog entries from the start, funny how my outlook changes over time as I'm here longer...
I'm off soon...
Leavin'... on a jet plane...
Quite the Adventure
Another Day in Paradise
What an Outing!
Have Camera, Will Travel
Thank You God, We Have Mountain Dew
Videorama
Sleepy Man Walking

OK, so that's all for now. Talk to y'all soon!


No comments: