2005-10-20

Another Day in Paradise

So I got into my new room now, literally twice the size of the old and all to myself now. Very, very nice. I was going to check out the jacuzzi outside to soak, but they're having a business dinner by the pool, so meh. I'll soak in the tub.

Bad news is, I have to take an extra day here. Long story, but it's necessary, and my boss (who was supposed to fly out Monday night) will stay as long as well.

They have a live woodwind quartet playing in the lobby. Nice touch.

I still have to cover the meals here, and I will do so, but I need more time. Last night was a French cuisine, tonight was Asian (some of the best sushi I've ever had), and lunch both days was traditional Indian food - AOL BDC perk, they get free lunch (and you thought that never happened) on the roof of their building. Yep, roof open air restaurant. OK, I'll go into it later, honest.

Looks like we'll be taking a trip this weekend, not the safari though (I'm still too chicken) but to see some ruins and temples. About 8 of us in two vans, should be fun, as well as a lot cheaper. Still overnight though.

OK, the tub is calling my name. Stay tuned, same channel.

Oh, and BTW, it is 8:54pm here. Just in case you were curious.

No comments: