2007-11-29

Brainless

My brain is feeling fogged up today. I'm not exactly bored, I mean I still have a bunch to do at work, getting installs together and mailing them out, lots of other administrative minutiae... but I'm just not feeling the motivation. Some of that may be due to digging into Facebook. I tell ya, I joined just as a lark since I knew people on it, but it has truly become a fabulous time-waster. Much more so than Myspace, which just seems juvenile in comparison. As a bonus, I hooked up with my cousins in California, who I haven't talked to in ages, and a friend from high school that I haven't heard from since we graduated.

I'm not sure what's attracting me to Facebook... It's nice to have feedback I suppose, and be noticed by others - I got all warm and fuzzy when Felicia Day left a comment on my blog - but even aside from that there are so many peculiar social tools and outlets on there, I've barely scratched the surface. Personally, I like the mini-bar. I sent out Fuzzy Navels to all my friends. W00t.

This weekend, time to get the Christmas decorations up. I was pondering the idea of cutting back a bit on all the exterior lights and blow-ups and deer and such... but then our new redneck neighbor got his out this past weekend, in all its technicolor glory.

It is ON now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEE! And my parents wonder how I spend so much of my time on the internet. It's a beautiful thing. :)