2007-07-31

The Guild

So I've decided to take a break from WoW as of this week. I thought perchance I was starting to spend a little too much time in Azeroth and not enough online with my gaming buddies, much less with my family. But I've been second-guessing that decision, thinking of all the fun I have with WoW, all the places I haven't been yet, things I haven't done and classes I haven't levelled... Then I saw this clip today on WoW Insider:

Felicia Day, who played a recurring character on Buffy as well as other shows, brings you this live-action comedic webisode called "The Guild."

Felicia wrote to us saying, "It's a webisode about a group of online gamers. I wrote it after coming off a hard-to-shake WOW addiction. I think it's funny, but please see for yourself." Personally, it is nice to see that Felicia has overcome the addiction but can still find humor about the predicament many of us find ourselves in, with good reason. Happy Door-stepping!
So I'm feeling a little better about my decision. Maybe I'll get some good BF2142 action this weekend instead of sword-swinging...

And it helps that I had a crush on Felicia Day (her and Alyson Hannigan)... such a cutie, lol...

No comments: