2006-02-06

The Carnival of Gamers - Slashdot Edition

"Welcome, welcome, to the biggest show in town. For today only the Carnival of Gamers appears on your front lawn, and we've got quite a show for you. So, hurry up and step right inside, check out the booths and maybe win your lady a stuffed bear!" Thursday, February 02, Slashdot Games hosted 'The Carnival of Gamers', a roving blog event that collects together some blog entries on gaming written during the previous month. The entries are all self-submitted, and cover everything from the legalities of online currency to the state of videogame reviews. This is a great opportunity to check out some sites you may not have had the chance to read before, and expand your thinking on gaming in society today. Think of it as a large quickies entry, grab your coin purse, and step inside.

In other news, I just found out I will not, in fact, have to travel to India again. Much rejoicing was heard from my humble little cubicle at work, and I quickly jotted off a note to my buds in the GunRunner Clan that my March Saturdays are now open, so let's get this next LAN party scheduled already!!! I've got a hankerin' for some serious fragging!

No comments: