2005-08-09

ROTFLMAO - SW3 Edited Version

This is great reading. Just don't take a drink until you're done... Found out about it from my usual favorite forum. Choice quote, right from the beginning:
EWAN MCGREGOR
Oh no, the hangar has shields up!

HAYDEN shoots something next to the shield and they deactivate.

EWAN MCGREGOR
The thing that powers the shield is on the outside of the ship?

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN Yeah, it's pretty stupid. It's like a life support system being in a box on someone's chest.
That bugged my inner geek something fierce, I'm glad someone else noticed and it's not just me...

EDIT: Ok, one more, these almost made me fall out of my chair.
HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN
Samuel, I rented the original Star Wars trilogy from Blockbuster. I'm pretty sure Ian McDiarmid is a Sith Lord.

SAMUEL L. MOTHERFUCKING JACKSON
Then it's time to get medieval on some ass.

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN
Let me come with you.

SAMUEL L. MOTHERFUCKING JACKSON
No, go your room.

...

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN
What have I done? (pause) I submit myself to your will, Ian.

IAN MCDIARMID
That was fast. Well, now that you have taken a single, somewhat justifiable step toward the Dark Side, there's no turning back. Go kill all of the Jedi in the temple, including the children.

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN
Right, go kill the children. Got it.

IAN MCDIARMID
Well, kill everyone, not just--

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN (leaving)
On my way to kill all of the children now! Whee!


No comments: