2008-01-03

101 Things in 1001 Days

I'm constantly amazed by Felicia Day, by her focus and drive and creativity in putting together the Guild movies and with her blog posts on the Flog... but this latest has blown me away. This is something that her brother has put together as well, and I recall her mentioning previously that there was a movement of sorts online for people to assemble such lists. But there it is now, in all its glory, 101 things to accomplish over the next 1001 days. Wow. I'm feeling partly motivated to do something similar myself, and partly intimidated on the organization this would require for my cluttered and preoccupied and distracted mind.

If I want to do this I need to get hopping. 1001 days from Jan 1 would be... let's see, 3 years is 1095 days, so that would be late 2010... ok, somewhere around late September 2010. Hm. Maybe it's not as urgent as I thought. Heh.

Some of the things I see on Felicia's list include a running task list, like things to do weekly. I think if I were to do this I would lean more towards actual accomplishments that I can tick off and say "yep, did that!" Heck, I could make a whole category for Home Improvement. That may take up half the list...

I shall dwell upon this further.

No comments: