2007-10-11

Declutter

I've become a huge fan of the site zen habits. The daily articles there are tremendously uplifting, and I keep getting these awesome ideas, and even enacting on a few. Like clearing off my desk, both at work and at my workstation in the study. God, what a good feeling just to not have a cluttered desk. And just taking it a little at a time, like clearing off my endtable. The minimalist ideal is slowly taking hold - I just don't need so much junk. Now to convince the rest of my family (who are as much packrats as myself)...

Anyways, one of the recent posts at zen habits is "Ask the readers: Best tips for decluttering?" which has a long list of excellent tips. I pounced on the email inbox tips I found amongst them. It would take awhile to go through them all, but infinitely worth it. I have so much purging to do...

No comments: