2006-09-14

Aaaahh, the memories...

I got my twelve sided die and I'm ready
to roll with a wizard and my goblin crew.
My friends are comin' over to my mom's basement
bringing Funions and the Mountain Dew.
I got a big broadsword made out of cardboard
and the stereo's a pumpin' Zepplin.
It's that time of the night, turn on the black light.
Let the Dungeons and the Dragons begin.

IT'S D&D!
Fightin' with the legends of yore.
IT'S D&D!
Never kissed a lady before (Nope. Nuh uh)

Now the Lord of The Rings, the Dark Crystal and things
we use these as a reference tool.
And when we put on our cloaks and tell warlock jokes
we're the coolest kids in the school (No we're not. I know)
Now attack's a real bastard, but a fair Dungeon Master
has hitpoints and charisma to lend
I rehearse in my room or what I call the Dragon's Tomb
when I'm not out with my girlfriend.

IT'S D an... Wait wait, whoa, whoa. You got a girlfriend?
Yeah... Yeah... No.
IT'S D&D!
Warriors who terrify
IT'S D&D!
Virgins, till the day weeeeeeeeeeee DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"Dungeons and Dragons" by Stephen Lynch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saw him in concert with don a while back. totally thought of you when he played this song.