2005-11-17

Site Update

Been tweaking my site a little bit. Updated my Gaming page with a review of Star Wars Battlefront II, and moved the older reviews to an archive page. I had added a weather banner to my front page, but that seems to be timing out now, wonder if they went offline... I really should do some updating of my Computer and Book pages. I've been rereading some of my older novels (the ones by David Eddings are always favorites) but now I've moved to the Narnia books in preparation for the movie coming out... oh yeah, that will be sweeet...

Oh, and speaking of movies, tomorrow (Friday) I'm going out on a work-sanctioned (but not sponsored, tickets are my own purchase) trip to see the new Harry Potter movie. Fortunately it's at 11:50am, whcih means Donna will be able to meet me there, thereby avoiding much maritial dissention... lol

No comments: