2004-07-26

Kevin & Joanna Graham

Wedding this past weekend was great. My little brother finally got hitched. Just for posterity's sake here's my Best Man's speech:
I guess it's time for me to make the traditional speech as Kevin's best man. And since he knows just how much I love getting up and talking in front of a crowd, I'm sure he'll forgive me for making this brief.

Kevin was the best man at my own wedding 10 years ago. It is my incredible honor to return the favor and be by his side today when he married Joanna.

I've always been proud of Kevin and all he has accomplished, and as time goes on my admiration of him just increases. He's an incredible lucky man to have convinced a woman of Joanna's intelligence, quality and class to marry him; and Joanna, though apparently quite gullible, is lucky to have married such a great man.

I do wish them all the best of luck with all the love in my heart.

Here's to Kevin and Joanna Graham.
All my best, guys, and have a wonderful honeymoon.

No comments: