2004-01-29

Almost forgot...

Hey, kudos to my bro Kevin, who's on his way to becoming a geek in his own right. I'm so proud... From his email:

Hello All,

I'm still home sick, but plan on going back to work tomorrow. But I do have good news, my very first website is now officially published!!! It is still very much under construction, but it's out there if you guys want to take a look at it! (On the bottom of the home page you can see a link with my name as the webmaster... cool!!)

Go to http://www.hqmc.usmc.mil and select the link that says, "Office of Legislative Affairs." Hope you enjoy, and I would gladly take any suggestions if anyone one of you has had any kind of experience in web design before (hint, hint, nudge, nudge... BRIAN!). Thanks, hope everyone is getting around in the snow!

He's also got a very classy site for his upcoming wedding this July, see link on title...